Thursday, October 3, 2013

NDK 2013 and Something New

NDK 2013: Was on September 13th - 15th this year. I got to go with a few of my friends too. It was the first time for my friends (Jessica and Jen) to go to an anime con. I was so excited for them to come with me. This was my 3rd year going so I kind of have a hang of what was going to go down and stuff. We got to stay in the hotel there too. That was a first for me. On Friday I was Karkat Vantas, Saturday I was Terezi Pyrope, and then I was going to be a Gothic Lolita Terezi on Sunday, but instead I went with Human!Karkat. I will add photos later when I have the photos at my disposal.

New Stuff Going On: Right now I am working on a new Cosplay. I am working on Grimbark Jade from Homestuck. So far I have the skirt (its black though), and her God Tier hood (it's white right now, will dye it soon). Jessica said she is willing to let my barrow her Jade glasses, so I will have that too. That's so nice of her. I hand sewed the hood, because my sewing machine broke on me. Hopefully I get it fixed soon, because it takes a long time to hand sew anything. So all I need now is to make her shirt, get her socks, and her shoes. Oh! And make-up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment