Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Welcome To Night Vale

If you haven't guessed already, I'm doing a Cosplay of Cecil from Welcome To Night Vale. Today I decided to do this Cosplay for the next con I am going to (which is in the end of February). My brothers needed some close, so I went with them to the store to get stuff. We went to Good Will first, and I found the perfect sweeter vest and long sleeve shirt for Cecil. Next we went to Kohl's and I found a dark purple tie there. So I am pretty much done with the Cosplay, and I got it all in one day! Now I either need to: cut and dye my hair (planing on doing this anyway) or get a wig, make glasses, and figure out how I want to do that tattoos.

This is what I have so far (had a pair of headphones laying around)

Close up of the tie and stuff

Note: Sorry about the lighting. I was using my webcam to take photos of it

No comments:

Post a Comment