Monday, October 7, 2013

Styling Wig For Meulin Leijon

Today I spent 3 to 4 hours styling a wig for Jessica. She is going to be Meulin Leijon from Homestuck for Anime Land Wasabi (ALW) 2014. The wig was a Halloween wig, that she found in her closet, so it has a lot of knots that I had to get out while I styled it. Here are the photos I took while I was doing it.

Here is where I was like "Oh! I should take photos while I do this". So I do not have a photo of what the wig looked like before I started, but this is as close to it as I got. 

As you can see I just used T-pins and found it to the style I wanted it to be, then sprayed it with hair spray.

Here is what the piece above turned out looking like after I took the pins out.

Here is after I did a few

Another photo of the same amount done as the above photo

After a few more got done

Didn't really like how they started turning out, so I had to "fix" them, and here is what it looks like now

Here's me working on another section of the wig

Now its done! (front angle)

Now its done! (right side angle)

Now its done! (back angle)

Now its done! (left side angle) 
This is what it looks like on Jessica. She said she really liked it. What do you guys think?



No comments:

Post a Comment