Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Trickster Karkat

I pretty much finished my Trickster Karkat Cosplay. All I really need is white pants, but if I don't find any, that's okay, and if I do, cool! The straight jacket was actually pretty easy to make. The only thing that was hard to do was attaching the sleeves and the collar.
What the straight jacket looks like on me

What the sleeves look like

The horns finally got painted. Just need to add them to the wig

Still need to paint the cancer symbol more, but its on right now

Another photo of the straight jacket, and you are able to see the sleeve next to it

2 comments:

  1. Hi I think i met you at zip con i was the really young Karkat but where did you buy your wig from

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello AshieBoi. I have never been to Zip Con. Sorry.

      Delete