Sunday, April 13, 2014

Happy 4/13 Everyone

For those who don't know, 4/13 is when Homestuck started, and the characters John, and Jane's birthday. To celebrate these things, I am Cosplaying Grimbark Jade, and going to a meet up. The meet up is at a mall (due to snow falling from the sky) so I am unable to do body paint. But I saw no reason not to Cosplay her. I haven't in such a long time, that I thought, "Who cares if I don't have paint on, I will still Cosplay her today. She is one of John's friends, and I can wish him a happy birthday."

I'll post photos later of the meet up.

On a side note, I got a message on Tumblr a few days ago from one of my favorite Tumblr Cosplayers. The message said "I really like your Dirk cosplay" I was so happy to hear that someone I really like as a Cosplayer, like one of MY cosplays. It blow me away hearing that.

Well everyone have a Happy 4/13!

No comments:

Post a Comment