Friday, April 25, 2014

Finished Props

I finished a few props recently.

  • Trickster John's lollipop
  • Fefeta glasses 

Neither of them I am keeping. I was going to Cosplay Fefetasprite, but decided against it after I bought the glasses for it. So today I painted them, and am trying to get rid of them now. For the Trickster John's lollipop, I actually made it for a trade. I'm trading that person so many things, that I really need to start working on them. 

I also made 4 pairs of horns today.
  • Sollux
  • Terezi
  • Meulin 
  • Signless

I still have a bunch to do. But at least I got 5 Cosplays things off my list. Still a pretty big list, but it's getting down there. Might spend tomorrow working on Cosplay again. Not so sure about that yet. 


Trickster John's lollipop


Fefeta glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment