Friday, August 1, 2014

Its Been Awhile

Wow. I haven't updated lately, and I have so much done now.

First:
Crona - Soul Eater = 99% done!
I made the whole outfit myself. I did not buy any of it. The only thing I did not make was the sword. That was made by Josh Chiocca. He did a very good job making it.

Need to still do:
  • Make spats
  • Pick up sword
  • Dye wig

Story time:
I have never had a problem ordering a wig online before, but the wig I ordered for Crona was HORRIBLE. They did such a bad job on it that they are sending me a new one. I am still waiting for this new on to arrive. (Hopefully it comes in, in a few more days)



Second:
Vaporeon - Pokemon is 90% done!
I fixed up the body suit, made the tail, got shoes and turned the skirt into pants.

Need to still do:
  • Make a belt for the tail to attach to
  • Add sequence to everything 

Story time:
So when I was making the tail, I did not think I would have enough fluff to stuff the tail. Me and 1 of my brothers spent 45 to and hour cutting up scrap fabric to put into the tail. Ended up that I had enough fluff to stuff the tail and wasted a long time cutting stuff up.  :(



Third:
Mystery Cosplay 60% done!
It is a mystery for NDK 2014. I decided to do this one kind of last minute, but I have most of the material I need so its alright. (By the way, NDK 2014 is in a month!) 

Need to still do:
  • Style wig
  • Get elf ears



Fourth:
Jake English - Homestuck 90% done!

Need to do:
  • Get a green over shirt
  • Get wig



Fifth:
FIRST COSPLAY LINE UP I HAVE EVER MADE!

I have never made a line up before a con before. I always decide last minute what I am going to wear. Not this year. I might change it later, but so far I like my line up. 



Sixth:
Painted my skateboard to be like Yata's from K Project



Seventh:
  • First time dying a wig. I made a Leafeon wig for Naya. 


Eighth:
  • I have done my first blended painting for Homestuck horns. (They turned out alright. Might need to fix it up a bit though.)
  • Was commissioned to make 2 pairs of Vriska - Homestuck horns, and a pair of Equius - Homestuck horns. 
  • Just ordered eyebrow sealer for when I want to change my eyebrow color Thursday night, and they already arrived. (Have not tried it out yet. Maybe tomorrow)
  •  Am working on making my first yarn fox-like tail
  • Cut out a bunch of paper feathers to make a pair of wings 
  • Got Ichigos Zangetsu (made out of wood) for a birthday present from 1 of my brothers

(Josh made the sword, and took the photos)

(Josh made the sword, and took the photos)












(this is the scraps of fabric me and my brother spent a long time cutting and not using)





No comments:

Post a Comment