Sunday, February 9, 2014

Dirk Strider

Well I have finished Dirk Strider. It took a long time to finished. I bought a black shirt that I found out was to big for me, then found a black shirt I already had that did fit. So I made 2 Dirk shirts. 1 is mine and the other one I am selling to someone. Well I made my shirt first so if I messed up it was mine and not the one I was selling. Took 8 coats of light orange and 5 coats of dark orange to make it look nice. (Use white fabric paint first on a black shirt so its less coats of paint to go over)

What the shirt looks like. (Did not make the shades)

A full body look of the outfit.

Close up of the shades.
Now what it looks like with the wig.


Back of the wig.


I did not style the wig. I tried so hard to and couldn't get it so I had someone do it for me. She did a very good job on it. I love it so much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment